Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bleh...

Lolkay, this is the kind of thing that I find funny
Anyways.
I'm bored and I have a sinus infection. Usually when I'm sick I watch a lot of movies, so here's a list of movies I've watched so far in my illness(in order too!):
Resident Evil(1)
Resident Evil: Extinction(3)
Memories(Magnetic Rose, Stink Bomb, and Cannon Fodder)
Resident Evil(again)
Resident Evil: Extinction(again)
Moulin Rouge
The Brothers Grimm
The Legend of the Blue Wolves(yaoi)
Boku no Pico OVA 1(yaoi)

And that's about all I can remember!

Bah, I really want some chocolate milk
I think someone should do this conversation with Grell Sutcliffe as yellow, and Sebastian Michaelis as gray... although, now that I think about it, this conversation might already be in the series... oh man now I wish Caitlin was on here, she would get a kick out of that...

I'm gonna go to bed now...
Bye-bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment